We went to visit Juliette’s actual balcony while on out family holidays in Italy. You know, from Romeo and Juliet. This is located in Verona.
I really wanted to write something like Gerard+Frank or Gerard+Alice because I’m a huge dork, but I didn’t. I’m guessing somebody already wrote “frerard” on there. If not, I’m disappointed in the MCRmy.
So I went to the annual Swiss Fantasy Show and I had a lot of fun! I met Christopher Judge (and I cried tears of joy). Here are some pictures highlighting the day! I’m sorry for not being active. At all. I’m on holiday and I’ll post much more. Please enjoy the photos for the time being.
Yesterday, we drove to see the Saut du Doubs. It’s a 27 m waterfall that is located on the border between France and Switzerland.
To get there, we had to take a boat ride and then walk up a 400m slope to get to see the waterfall. It was very impressive to say the least!
The weather wasn’t so great, it was raining a lot at the beginning but then the sky cleared up and everything was super pretty! It wasn’t very warm either…
So I went to the Mont d’Or in France. It’s a mountain that reaches up to 1’463m and it’s amazing. I have to say, we had to walk to get there and everyone knows that sport is not my thing and I had a hard time. There were lots of cows and the sky was very pretty and it’s just something you don’t see everyday. I’ll stop talking and you can just see for yourself.
Yes, I have continued to watch teenage movies.
I did watch a lot of movies.
So many movies… Read More →
Yes! My favourite feminine topic! Cars.
I love cars; this is something new. Since watching Supernatural and True Detective and now all these old movies like Back To The Future etc, I just fell in love with old cars. The 60s and the 70s were just amaaaazing-looking. The 80s… not so much… Anyway, these are my top 5 favourite cars! (in no particular order!)
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 1970
This is a pure american muscle car. And I don’t know what to say… What’s not to like? It looks amazing and drives amazing- from what I’ve seen.
Read More →
I’ve been incredibly (happily) surprised that someone nominated me for a Liebster Award! SEND LOTS OF LOVE TO KATRINA!
The rules for this tag are the following:
- Post eleven facts about yourself
- Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you
- Create an eleven question set for the next group of nominees
- Choose eleven people to nominate and link them in this post
- Let your nominees know they’ve been tagged- and no tag-backs!
Eleven facts about me!
1. My favorite colors are black and lilac.
2. If I was in an empty room, I’d prefer going to the middle of the opposite side. I don’t know why. It’s just better.
3. I didn’t start liking rock music until I was 13 yrs old
4. I dislike (cough cough hate cough cough) living in the countryside
5. I would love to model
6. I love thunderstorms.
7. I can’t even mentally like a sport, or watch people do sport for extended periods of time so much because it physically tires me and stresses me out. Disgusting.
8. My favorite hair dye color is either cyan or white
9. If I could get anything to eat, It’d be Chicken McNuggets, a McChicken or french fries. Or pancakes. Or churros. Probably my favourite foods ever.
10. My favorite animal is the Maned Wolf.
11. I love makeup so, so, so much.
Read More →
I’ve been really enjoying teen movies… yes. I know. I’m sorry.
Bad Girls Club – Falling in Reverse // What I Like About You – 5 Seconds Of Summer // Action Cat – Gerard Way
Counting Stars – One Republic // Prosthetic Head – Green Day // Horseshoes and Handgrenades – Green Day
Ghost Town // DEAD
Watch Dogs // Disco Zoo (App) // Pom Gets Wi-Fi
Rebel Wilson // prince-kel (tumblr user)